This Tuesday we have a very special tasting as Brain Fairleigh, Brand and Wine Education Manager for Chandon, takes us through a tasting of 5 (that’s right 5!) fantastic sparklings from the French house’s Napa vineyard. Founded in 1973 by Moet & Chandon, this California vineyard combines their French tradition of winemaking with new world innovation and style to produce elegant and vibrant sparkling wines. Featuring:
- Chandon Brut – This classic sparkling tastes of apple, pear and citrus with a touch of warm bread on the finish.
- Chandon Rose – Ripe strawberry, watermelon and cherry combine in this light bubbly.
- Chandon Blanc de Noir – Made only from dark skinned grapes to create a full-bodied, fruit-filled bubbly tasting of cherry and current with a soft, creamy finish.
- Etoile Brut – Ginger, baked apple and a touch of caramel combine in this creamy, long-lasting white.
- Etoile Rose – Plum and raspberry are balanced with a touch of cocoa in this layered sparkling rose.