This Tuesday (May 14) we’re very excited to have a special tasting with Pat Hiley, Regional Manager for Stoller Wine Group. Launched by Oregon wine pioneer, Bill Stoller, Stoller Wine Group produces high-quality Oregon wines with a lens towards sustainability and accessibility. Stoller helped spearhead the sustainability movement in wineries earning the first-ever LEED Gold certification in the world for Stoller Estates. Pat, who has spent more than 25 years in the wine industry, will be showcasing 3 wines from the Family Estate and 2 wines from their newest line, Chemistry, a collaboration between Stoller Estates and Chehalem Winery.
*PLEASE NOTE: We will be having two seated tastings at 5:30 and 6:30 in order to work with Pat’s schedule. If you are interested in attending, could you please note the time-frame in our FB comments section so we can come up with a rough headcount for our back room?
- Chemistry Pinot Gris – This crisp white balances tropical fruit flavours (think papaya) with a touch of citrus and wet riverstone finish; $14 btl
- Stoller Chardonnay – A beautifully unoaked Chardonnay with opening notes of pear and tropical fruit with a touch of lemon cream and a nice acid on the finish; $16 btl
- Stoller Rose – This 100% Pinot Noir Rosé has been a cornerstone of Stoller’s production: ripe flavours of strawberry, cherry and kiwi finish with a clean minerality; $15 btl
- Chemistry Pinot Noir – This Willamette Valley Pinot combines notes of plum and blueberry with a touch of earth to create a smooth, silky red; $19 btl
- Stoller Pinot Noir – Made from the family’s Dundee Valley estate Pinot Noir, whole berries were fermented in native yeast then aged in neutral French oak to create a bright but balanced red tasting of ripe red fruit, baking spices, cola and a touch of earth; $23 btl
Image: Stoller Family Estates