Sunday, October 18
Time: 3pm – 5pm
The first in what we hope will be a new series: A special tasting of 4 wines paired with 4 regional tapas
Tickets are $40 and are limited to 20 people due to social distancing requirements, so reserve today!
Doors will open at 2:00 pm and pairings will be served any time between 3 and 5, so come at a time that works best for you.
- Blue Corn and Cheese Arepas with Guasacaca Sauce (Herbed Avocado Vinaigrette), Venezuela
- Paired with: Domaine Bousquet Sparkling Rosé, Argentina — A light, elegant sparkling rosé tasting of ripe red summer berries, watermelon and a hint of minerals and citrus
- Cebiche* de Camaron with Plantain Chips and Roasted Corn (Shrimp Ceviche), Ecuador
*Unlike most ceviches, Ecuadorian cebiche is cooked, not raw
- Paired with: Sierra Grande Unoaked Chardonnay, Chile — Ripe white peaches, mango and tropical fruit combine with a structured minerality
- Spiced Pork Empanadas and Green Chimichurri Sauce, Argentina
- Paired with: Catena Vista Flores Malbec, Argentina — Floral aromas open to dark red and black fruit flavors with notes of sweet spice and leather
- Churasco Steak Slider with Queso Fresco and Red Chimichurri Sauce, Chile
- Paired with: Bodega Norton Privada Estate Reserve, Argentina — Complex red blend of Cab, Malbec and Merlot tasting of dark fruit, coffee, spice and toasted oak
Purchase Tickets at Eventbrite:
Photo Credit of Argentinian Vineyard: Rod Waddington from Kergunyah, Australia / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)