With more than 20 wines by the glass (and another 350 to choose from in the store), 20+ craft beers on tap and bottled, custom wine flights, buckets of bubbles, sakes, ports and more… at Firehouse Wine Bar, there’s always something for everyone!
We rotate our selections on a regular basis, have happy hour specials, red and white flights, and special Weekly Wine Flights, so even if you’ve been to the Firehouse before, there’s always something new to try.
Here’s our latest list of red wines, white wines, draft and bottled beers by the glass.
Red Wines by the Glass
- Pali Riviera Pinot Noir, California $9
- Zuccardi Malbec, Argentina $8
- Montevina Zinfandel, California $7.5
- Insurrection Cab-Shiraz, Australia $7.5
- Banshee Cabernet Sauvignon, California $9
- Clos LaChance Estate Meritage, California $9
- San Silvestro Dulcis Rosso, Italy $6.5
Red Flight $12
Try any three tastings of the wines above
- Peju Cabernet Sauvignon ‘18, Napa, CA $8 (½ gl) $16 (full) $45 (btl)
- Truchard Pinot Noir ‘19, Napa, CA $7 (½ gl) $14 (full) $29 (btl)
White Wines by the Glass
- Aveleda Vinho Verde, Portugal $6
- Firesteed Pinot Gris, Oregon $8
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand $9
- Fritz Zimmer Kabinett Riesling, Germany $7.5
- Campuget Rosé, France $8
- Harken Barrel Fermented Chard, California $8
- Jam Jar Sweet White, South Africa $6.5
White Flight $12
Try any three tastings of the wines above
- La Crema Reserve Chardonnay ‘17, Russian River, CA $7(½ gl) $13(full) $32(btl)
- Steenberg Semillon ‘19, Constantia, South Africa $6(½ gl) $12(full) $28(btl)
Sparkling by the Glass
Choose from a variety of sparklings or try a Bucket o’ Bubbles (any mix of 3 for $19 or 5 for $32)!
- Jaume Serra Cava, Spain
- Lunetta Prosecco, Italy
- Lunetta Rosé, Italy
- V. de Vernay Blanc, France
- Zonin Prosecco, Italy
- Cortage Rosé, France
- Ruffino Prosecco, Italy
- Ruffino Rosé, Italy
- Perdrier Brut, France
- Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose $8
- Braided River Coastal Stout $7
- Common Bond Citra Sesh IPA $7
- Firehouse Ale $4
- Guinness $6
- Hi-Wire Hi-Pitch Mosaic IPA $6
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale $8
- Naked River Moonpie Stout $9
- Oyster City MANGrOve Pale Ale $7
- Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager $6
- Southern Prohibition Devil’s Harvest IPA $6
- Yellowhammer Midnight Special $6
- Bira Moretti Lager $4.5
- Bud Light $4
- Michelob Ultra $4
- Old Speckled Hen Amber $4.5
- Presidente $4
- Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider $6
- Stella Cidre $4.5
- Mic Ultra Organic Seltzers (Citrus, Mango Apricot, Mixed Berry) $3
Menu last updated: Jul 1, 2021
Congratulations, I know the opening will be a big hit.
Just what Mobil needs. Something new and exciting.
Love to both,
This type of venue in downtown Mobile can’t open soon enough! I’m so excited to be able to show clients all that our city can offer in the line of cuisine and cultural venues. This ties right into that quest. Best of luck to both of you…can’t wait to savor a glass at your shop. Please put me on the grand opening list!! Patty
Just read the article in the PressRegister and am excited to see that you have settled here. What a great location! Those historic “storefronts” make some of the most appealing sites for businesses such as yours and in my opinion reason enough to go for the first time anyway. Also most of the downtown scene except for the restaurants seems to be geared toward the 20-30 something crowd and your place sounds like the type of establishment that will attract a lively but not boisterous clientele.
Good luck on your opening. My friends and I will see you soon!
This place was my “rock in rough water” during my last stay in MOBILE- more than enjoyable and good for me to relax …
Will miss it after my return to germany….
Kind regards to Meggan and Avril – which gave me already “my name” , due to my favorite sample from Micheal David … Six sense
Firehouse wine bar is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine after a long day of work. The ambiance of the bar is very warming and cozy. The staff is absolutely incredible, and go out of their way to make sure that you are well cared for during your time there. The pricing is very reasonable, and they have an excellent wine selection. 10/10 recommend the Firehouse wine bar!
I’ve shopped and patronized Firehouse for almost 3 years. The guest service is outstanding. Tastings are creative, well-executed and fun. A shout out to Bartender Jessica who knows her job well and delivers the type of guest service one should expect at any establishment. She is also a hard worker and a good steward to her employer.
The wine selection is varied, rotated to include new numbers at regular intervals. Prices are among the most reasonable I have seen anywhere in this region.
Ambience at Firehouse is warm, welcoming, even charming. A great place for a group event or that date night or first date.
I highly recommend Firehouse and know I will continue to be a long-term patron.